Athletic Training Collection, 2024 Edition
In response to these educational needs, Human Kinetics is pleased to offer the Athletic Training Collection, 2024 Edition—a subscription package of ebooks designed to comprehensively cover the primary curriculum, meeting the needs of students in a variety of educational programming structures. These ebooks have been carefully selected to equip students for a future career in the prevention, examination, treatment, and rehabilitation of injuries in athletes, with a focus on preparing students to pass the Board of Certification (BOC) exam.
This collection benefits from the combined perspectives of its authors and editors, who possess over a century of collective experience as clinicians, educators, and leaders in the athletic training field. The collection offers students useful learning aides such as color photos and illustrations, key terms, glossaries, sidebars, discussion questions, case studies, and more. Subscribers will gain access to the following resources:
- Athletic Taping, Bracing, and Casting, Fourth Edition With HKPropel Access
- Athletic Trainers' BOC Exam Prep, Second Edition Online Course
- Athletic Training and Therapy With HKPropel Access
- Clinical Pharmacology in Athletic Training
- Cultural Competence in Sports Medicine
- Evidence-Based Practice in Athletic Training
- Examination of Musculoskeletal Injuries, Fourth Edition With Web Resource
- International Journal of Athletic Therapy and Training, Volume 27, Issues 1-6
- Management Strategies in Athletic Training, Fifth Edition
- Medical Conditions in the Athlete, Third Edition With Web Study Guide
- Psychology of Sport Injury
- Rehabilitation of Musculoskeletal Injuries, Fifth Edition With HKPropel Online Video
- Therapeutic Modalities for Musculoskeletal Injuries, Fourth Edition With Online Video
Program directors and instructors have shared how the changing shape of education demands the use of a range of resources for each course. By offering a wide range of content across an entire discipline, this ebook collection addresses this challenge and provides simultaneous access to the resources for all subscribing students. The 2024 edition of the Athletic Training Collection meets the needs of both instructors and students, offering a subscription package that can be adapted to any educational program.
For information about subscriptions options, please contact a Human Kinetics sales representative.
AudienceStudents in college and university athletic training curriculums who require access to a range of content across the discipline to meet their course and study requirements.
Instructors who adopt the Athletic Training Collection will also be granted access to the relevant ancillaries for the titles they use in the collection. Please contact your sales representative for access to those materials.