Developing Power Online CE Course
Course components are delivered online:
• Developing Power e-book
• Study guide
• Continuing education exam
The Developing Power CE Course introduces training programs and techniques to help you increase power production in your athletes to maximize their athletic performance. Based on a book written by 10 top experts from the National Strength and Conditioning Association, the course offers research-based guidelines on assessment protocols, training methods, and effective progressions for continued development. You’ll find instructions for exercises and drills and ready-to-use programs for 12 popular sports.
After completing this course, you will be able to do the following:
• Explain the science of power development, the components of power, and the relationship between strength and power.
• Use a variety of testing and assessment tools to evaluate power and measure the effectiveness of power training programs.
• Apply evidence-based principles and effective power training program design for athletes and a range of populations.
• Identify a variety of power training exercises and drills for the lower body, upper body, and total body.
• Design effective power training programs to maximize performance in various individual and team sports.
A continuing education course for strength and conditioning professionals, personal trainers, athletic trainers, and other certified professionals.