Sport Injury Prevention Anatomy Online CE Exam With Ebook
- Sport Injury Prevention Anatomy ebook
- Online continuing education exam
Throughout the text, stunning full-color medical illustrations paired with the latest sport injury science guide you in reducing the likelihood of an injury before it happens.
Reduce the risk of common injuries like ACL tears, shoulder instability, concussions, and strains of the hamstring and low back. The book’s comprehensive coverage presents injuries by body segments—beginning with the head and neck and continuing all the way down through the lower leg and foot.
After reading the ebook, certified professionals can take the companion CE exam to earn continuing education credits.
- Describe the anatomy of commonly injured areas of the body.
- Explain the function of the muscles that surround joints.
- Identify common injuries that may occur during sport.
- Explain which sports are most likely to experience common injuries.
- Choose exercises that target structures that are commonly injured.
- Instruct athletes in proper exercise technique.
- Identify the variables that are most important in prescribing an injury prevention program.
- Design a year-round injury prevention program.
AudienceAthletic trainers, physical therapists, strength and conditioning professionals, and personal trainers who work with athletes.
Chapter 2. Injury Prevention Exercise Principles
Chapter 3. Head, Neck, and Shoulder
Chapter 4. Elbow, Wrist, and Hand
Chapter 5. Spine and Trunk
Chapter 6. Hip
Chapter 7. Thigh
Chapter 8. Knee
Chapter 9. Leg, Ankle, and Foot
Chapter 10. Warm-Up for Injury Prevention
Chapter 11. Injury Prevention Program Design