Back Exercise Online CE Exam Without Book
Stabilize, Mobilize, and Reduce Pain
Author: Human Kinetics Canada
Consisting of 50 multiple-choice questions, this continuing education exam is designed to be taken after reading Back Exercise. The exam will test your knowledge of the information presented in the book so you can understand sources of back pain and learn how to use progressive exercise to help your clients stabilize, strengthen, and rehabilitate the spine.
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Identify the anatomy of the spine, including the distinct sections of the vertebral column.
- Discuss the scope of practice for personal trainers working with clients experiencing acute or chronic pain.
- Explain how exercise can reduce low back pain.
- Describe the muscles responsible for stabilizing the spine.
- Explain how an exercise program can help reduce low back pain while improving overall movement efficiency.
- Demonstrate how to perform exercises that can enhance spinal stability while reducing low back pain.
- Explain a progressively challenging exercise program with appropriate adjustments for volume and intensity.
- Demonstrate exercises that can enhance the strength of the spine.
- Explain which exercises may be contraindicated (avoided) due to a specific preexisting injury or postural distortion.
- Identify conditions that can affect the normal structure and function of the spine.